Communications and Electronics Branch Education Bursary
1. The C & E Branch Education Bursary is offered on an annual basis to offset the cost of post secondary education.
2. The C & E Branch Educational Bursary is intended to provide financial assistance for deserving candidates entering a program of post secondary education. This may include but is not limited to university, community college and technical school for their first undergraduate degree, college or technical school diploma.
3. The Education Bursary competition is only open to spouse and dependants of those military personnel who are current contributors. Applicants must be in or have completed their final year of secondary schooling and are preparing to attend or are attending an institute of higher learning, and where the tuition is not otherwise re-imbursed.
4. Application is to be made using the C & E Branch Education Bursary Application Form on this site or obtained by contacting this office. The instructions to the applicant are included in the application form and all parts of the form must be filled out in full.
5. Applications will be accepted in either official language and must be received no later than 15 Apr for the fall school year.
6. The winner of the bursary will be chosen on scholastic achievement, community service activities, personal attributes, demonstrated leadership potential (coaching, leadership camps, team captain, etc) and military/cadet service/scouts, girl guides, etc (if applicable). In the event that no applicant is found suitable, the award may be held back for that year.
7. The award selection committee shall consist of the members of the Branch Advisory Committee (BAC) chaired by the Branch Adviser.
8. Questions or queries can be directed to the Branch Chief and president of the C & E Branch All Ranks Fund at 613-991-4193.